My client, a global financial group, is looking for a Cloud Platform Reliability Engineer for their public cloud software platform. You will ensure the availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of a large cloud-based application platform. Large exposure and rare true engineering opportunity.
– Act as a Production Environment Owner, with the in-depth understanding of the initial design phases, Ensure the continuous high availability of the platform.
– Deliver a resilient and highly-scalable platform for application development across the globe, with a strong focus on continuous delivery and operational insight.
– Investigate Production issues and problems. Provide timely troubleshooting.
– Develop and maintain automation tools for production problems investigation.
– Provide Automate deployment and configuration management.
– Develop Prototype and build new capabilities to increase the platform operations and security.
– Facilitate continuous integration/continuous deployment.
– Experience with DevOps, Agile Delivery, TTD, CI/CD development and support approaches.
– Understanding of distributed cloud platforms through configuration, deployment, and lifecycle management automation tools.
– Programming experience in Python or Java. Other Programming languages are also welcome.
– Love experimenting with emerging technologies and understand the impact.
– Experience with native Cloud Solution such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#7461|