- To assist the Club Officer in managing all recreation facilities, major tennis court.
- To organise and implement recreational programme, activities and sports tournaments for members
- To perform the counter and daily duty of the Club and booking of Club’s facilities.
- To carry out the daily patrol to ensure the services standard of all facilities
- To answer members' enquires and handle their initial complaints
- F.5 or above, preferably with certificate from recreation or hotel management
- 1 years’ relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Customer-orientated, good communication skills
- Require to work on weekends and public holidays and shift duty
- Mature, outgoing personality, self-motivated and able to work independently
Candidate with more experience and higher qualifications will be considered for the position of Senior Club Assistant.
We offer 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The Kowloon Tsai Home Owners Association
Address: 10A, Cambridge Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.