An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic, and passionate coordinator (Sales & Administration) to join our Sales, and Trade Department Team. Core job responsibilities include the followings:
- To provide sales administration and clerical support for sales division.
- Handle with customers and follow up with clients, supply chains, and internal parties for sales order processing, coordination and enquires.
- Assist in stock planning and coordinating sales promotions.
- Work closely with marketing team to follow up the sales activities
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
- Higher diploma in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in sales support/administration, preferably from FMCG/ non-food industry
- Knowledge of non-food products (FMCG) is preferred
- Detailed-minded, problem-solving mindset, good sense of initiative and responsibility
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work independently
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.