Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us:
www.the-nova.com l www.nova-training.com
1. Should be a higher diploma holder, preferably in social work, from a Hong Kong polytechnic / polytechnic university or equivalent;
2. Have a least 2 years’ post-qualification experience in management of youth programmes in schools or non-governmental organizations; and
3. Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
1. To co-ordinate programmes / activities organized by the Life Buddies mentors and liaise with mentoring teams and schools;
2. To monitor the progress of programmes / activities, including conducting site visit as an observer;
3. To collect feedback from the mentoring teams, mentors, schools and other relevant parties, and help compile relevant reports and summaries;
4. To assist in the arrangement of publicity and other events under the Life Buddies; and
5. To discharge any other duties as and when required
Interested parties please send your full resume, expected salary, include public examination results to email@example.com