· Act as an ambassador to delight customer experience
· Offer after sales service and advice to customers
· Provide experimental service to increase customer interaction and engagement with our brand
· Maintain a long-term relationship with customer
· General house-keeping, clerical and administrative duties
· High School graduate or above
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer oriented
· Self-driven and consciousness
· Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
**Fresh Graduate are also welcome**
· IFC / Elements
Please apply in full resume with your employment history, present and expected salary to my email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or contact 6331 9760 / 3990 0380
|Job ref no.||CT3121083-01#0348|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.