Formulates and implements suitable actions for delinquent credit accounts from collection strategy planning to payment terms negotiations and recording. Manage the operation and the workflow during the collection / recovery process including the lawsuit documents involved.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Business Law or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in banking industry, preferably with solid experience in corporate and commercial account monitoring and recovery;
- Knowledge in legal proceedings in Hong Kong and PRC will be an advantage;
- Analytical, independent and proactive team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficient in Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.