The successful candidate will be reporting to the ANL Regional office supporting to the trade team daily.
• Provide analytical and administrative support to the regional office;
• Assist on documentation / presentation preparation for meetings with clients;
• Provide system update and support to the pricing team;
• Update and maintain the ANL space protection file;
• Any other assignment as and when required by the Senior Trade Manager.
• Tertiary education or above in Logistics Management/Business Administration;
• Hands-on MS Office applications knowledge;
• Proficient in MS Excel;
• Detail-oriented and able to work independently;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates please send your detailed resume to Human Resources Department, by 10 October 2021. or by mail at 18/F, Tower B, 223 – 231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong; or
Please complete the standard application procedure by clicking the Apply Now button.
The information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The company will retain all applications for a maximum period of one year.
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 449 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2016, they carried 15.6 million* TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 600 agencies network, the Group employs 29,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.