You thrive on analyzing data as the foundation for sound commercial decision making and you will act as a partner to Lenzing Group's global and regional Marketing and Branding teams. We supply the textile and nonwovens world with sustainable fibers and solutions that are better for the environment and you analyze and optimize our ROI on the Group's Marketing and commercial investments, while providing guidance and expertise to the commercial decision-making process, including the development of business cases for Technical Marketing/customer service function as well as our exciting Development of the new "Noble Fibers" business.
You take the following responsibilities
1. Proactively drive commercial controlling for the sales functions in North Asia, while collaborating closely with stakeholders to improve sales performance through in-depth financial analysis at various levels of the business.
2. Lead in the implementation of best practice planning cycles for Marketing & Branding programs in the SAP System (e.g. Budget, Rolling Forecast´s, Mid-Term-Plan)
3. Support, aggregate, and consolidate Marketing & Branding projects with regards to Budgets and mid-term-plan (e.g. guidance, alignment, consolidation, simulation & reporting)
4. Set up data models and prototypes for later implementation in systems (mainly SAP) in the areas of Brand Management
5. Multi-project controlling, analyzing, tracking, and partnering in all financial aspects to commercial Project leaders
6. Act as a Partner in business decisions based on financial analysis of the Marketing & Branding process owners in order to optimize ROI and maximize Group’s profit
7. Lead of training in Reporting tools (Data Warehouse, Analysis for Office, self-generated databases) and transfer of Controlling knowledge
8. Administer and optimize Data Bases (Date Warehouse, Power-BI etc.)
We want to speak with you if you bring these qualifications:
We look forward to your application.
We regret only shortlisted applicants with practical experience, having a resume attached will receive a reply.
The Lenzing Group
For 80 years now, Lenzing has been looking beyond fiber. Inspired by the needs of the world, we create smart and exciting solutions made from natural wood – for consumers, for our business partners, and for an environment worth living in. Our expertise and passion are dedicated to support the industry, brands and retailers – in sectors like fashion, beauty care or hygiene – by providing products and services that maximize value creation from both the environmental and the economical perspective. Our tenacity and engineering excellence also drive the development of innovative plant & process technologies. Lenzing offers great career opportunities for tech-savvy tinkerers, life-oriented researchers and visionaries with a strong sense of responsibility. We are innovative by nature. How about you?
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.lenzing.com/