We are now inviting energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our growing team of artisans. As an artisan of K11 ARTUS, you are valued and respected and are empowered to create memorable experiences for our guests and residents.
We are looking for talents for the position of Commis I in Culinary team.
- Responsible for food preparation, cooking and general duties as directed by Sous Chef/ Chef de Cuisine
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Ensure kitchen area and work station are clean, tidy and hygienic
- Ensure food quality, portion size, and presentations meet standards
- Work on irregular hours when necessary
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor(s) from time to time
- At least 3 years’ related experience, with Asian cuisine knowledge is a plus
- Team player with positive attitude
- Fast learner and eagerness to progress career
- Self-motivated, responsible and have real passion in culinary
- Flexibility in dealing with last minute demands and when instilling a “Can-do" attitude
- Good initiative, teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Good time management skill and willingness to work flexible shifts and hours
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Commis II