Press and Editorial Communications
- Formulate communications strategies, implement measures to enhance corporate image and brand visibility
- Management social media platform content that contributes to brand building
- Manage internal and external communications calendar and plan to enhance internal advocacy and public brand awareness
- Gatekeeper of brand and website presentations to ensure brand voice consistency
- Develop and gatekeep all press literature and asset library
- Develop internal and external newsletters and communications on group news
- Develop and maintain target media and influencer list
- Assist in planning and executing all press events and media engagement activities
- Handle media enquiries
- Pitch executive interviews, school stories, media features etc. to increase publicity opportunities to strengthen brand share of voice
- Develop messaging and QA decks for issue and crisis scenarios
- Support crisis communications including crisis trainings, drills and workshops
- Manage and monitor news and opinions regarding education policies, governance, CSR, public perceptions and controversies etc.
- Strong story spinning and telling skills with proven ability to narrate and write clear, engaging press materials for traditional and new media
- Strong media and influencer network and relationships
- Bilingual with excellent English and Chinese verbal (Cantonese and Putonghua) and writing skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills - able to work effectively, influence and provide advice to senior members, colleagues, partners and other stakeholders in execution of internal and external communications plans
- Solid market sense and business acumen to be able to identify trends, competition, needs, support, priorities and solutions
- Strong change and crisis communications mindset and skills
- Strategic, organised, results oriented thinking
- Able to work efficiently, flexibly and under pressure on multiple projects and plans
- Able to work under pressure
- Independent and self-driven, as well as a good team player
Academic, Job Experience Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, media, publishing, translation, or other relevant fields. Familiarity with educational institutions and media is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related skills
- Willing and able to travel
- Knowledge in all windows, website and social media operations
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to send your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary to us.
Personal data provided by applicants is used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.