Our client, a well-established professional service firm in Hong Kong is now looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their expanding business.
You will be assisting the Corporate Services team and report to the Head of Corporate Services. Below are some key responsibilities:
- Assist in handling full spectrum of company secretarial and clerical duties, including maintaining and update statutory records, filing of statutory returns, incorporating Hong Kong and Offshore private companies (eg: BVI, Cayman Island, etc.), drafting resolutions required under the Companies Ordinance.
- Assist in formation, management and administration of Hong Kong, Cayman Island and British Virgin Islands companies
- Assist in collection, monitoring and review of client due diligence (CDD) documents in line with the company’s compliance policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree holder, major in Corporate Government, Business or relevant industries
- Between 1-3 years of experience, fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Proactive, hardworking, analytical and detail oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong PC skills & proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Good command in both English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.