Assist in preparation of annual reports and interim reports of the Bank. Organize meetings of the Board of Directors and general meetings. Handle full range of company secretarial duties as delegated by the Superior and to ensure the Bank complying with Corporate Governance, relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines with qualification of HKICS/ICSA;
- At least 5 years relevant company secretarial experience preferably in banking industry;
- Strong interpersonal communication skill;
- Mature, presentable, able to work independently and attentive to details;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Company Secretarial Officer.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.