As a member of the Trust Administration team, the incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support to a number of trust structures and entities incorporated in various jurisdictions covering the following area:
- Involve in day-to-day administrative activities of the trusts and holding entities.
- Perform general company secretarial duties including but not limited to the set-up, maintenance and winding up of entities established in various jurisdictions.
- Maintain minute books and registers in good order and advise management of any concerns.
- Assist and handle paper work for periodic board and sub-committee meetings relating to the trust structures and underlying entities.
- Attend to the regulatory filings for the entities within the relevant internal and government timelines.
- Assist and handle KYC due diligence, FATCA/CRS reporting and other compliance work as required from time to time.
- Assist on other trust related matters and able to work together with other team members.
- Liaise and coordinate with external service providers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the company secretarial and/or trust administration function.
- HKICS/CGI membership.
- University degree in business, finance, accounting or related disciplines is preferred.
- Working experience in professional firm or family office setting would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling complex corporate structure and drafting of minutes and resolutions.
- Familiarity of trust and company laws, AML and relevant compliance regulations.
- Good inter-personal skill and a team player.
- Good communication and time management skill.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Mature, reliable, independent and willing to take on new challenges.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate with a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, medical & top up MPF contribution. Interested party please emails your CV to the attention of Ms. Chan.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.