Manage and provide a full spectrum legal, compliance and company secretarial support and services to the Group and carry out ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Holder in degree in law or corporate governance or equivalent or student or associate member of HKICS;
- Experience gained at a similar capacity, exposure in listed companies with minimum 5 years;
- Good computer knowledge and familiar with MS office and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Diligent, proactive and detailed-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to work reliably, independently and under pressure;
- Good interpersonal, coordination and communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now' to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#7277|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383) is one of the leading property developers in the PRC. The Group has been listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 2005. We focus primarily in property development while having complementary operations in property management, decoration services, investment property developments and hotel management. Currently, Agile owns a diversified portfolio of 91 projects in 40 cities and districts all over China such as Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Foshan, Heyuan, Huizhou, Shanghai, Changzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Chongqing, Shenyang and Hainan. To cope with business rapid growth, we invitehigh-calibre individuals to join our team.