Our Corporate Services Division provides accounting, company secretarial, payroll and treasury services to our clients, whereby you will have the opportunities to learn about the various business entities, business environment,
regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdiction.
This position will be responsible to provide company secretarial services to one of our key clients with core areas of responsibility including: -
1. incorporation and deregistration of companies in different jurisdictions
2. preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcements, etc.
3. updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
4. reviewing agreements and contracts
5. changing in shareholdings and directorships
We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development.
Interested candidates, please contact us by clicking Apply Now or at 2901 2115 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119337-01#3255|