- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for Hong Kong companies, includes incorporation and filings.
- Responsible for preparation of documents in compliance with the statutory requirements
- Attend to the updates / changes in regulatory compliance laws, rules and regulations and advise clients of the operational impact and corporate governance matters
- Handle and deal with inquiries from clients on company secretarial matters
- Holder of Diploma or above in company secretarial studies or related discipline
- Member/student member of HKICS/ICSA is highly preferred
- At least 3 years company secretarial experience preferably gained in professional firms
- Good Knowledge of Companies Ordinance
- Familiar with MS Office such as Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- 5 day work
- Study & Exam Leaves for professional development
- MPF & Medical Coverage
We encourage our staff to take professional examinations, technical and managerial training to enhance their professional and managerial knowledge.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.