Our client is an international insurance company that offer a flexible and supportive environment.
To cope with the continuous business growth, they are looking for Complain Handling Officer to join their team.
• Handle the customer complaints in professional manner
• Cooperate with different internal stakeholders and vendor for complaints investigation
• Work closely with the Compliance Team to identify and analyze root causes of complaints
• Trend analysis on complaints issues and improvement area
• Produce timely reports and analysis statistics
• Excellent customer service skills including using proper service language
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Good utilization of Microsoft Office Software
• Experience in handling Medical insurance product will be an advantage
Interested Candidate, please Apply Now with your updated CV for a confidential discussion.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#1232|
Gravitas Recruitment group is an award winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success.
With a story that only started around 8 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance, IT, and Banking domain covering highly specialised niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong - we were recently awarded 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' at the Global Recruiter APAC awards 2016 and 'Growth Company of the Year' by Recruitment International.
We have grown organically from 3 people to a business of over 150 consultants across six offices (Hong Kong, Singapore and 3 offices in the UK - London, Leeds and Manchester).
We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants.
We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.