Salary HKD1,500,000 - HKD1,800,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Reshma Gope
A prestigious European bank is looking to hire a senior compliance professional in their global markets compliance team. As the senior market compliance lead you will directly report into the head of compliance. A suitable platform for someone looking for a wider exposure, good work life balance and a team environment.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance based out of Hong Kong, the role is responsible for the following-
1. Handle regulatory enquiries and licensing matters in relation to Global Markets
2. Keep abreast of regulatory developments and provide regulatory updates in relation to Global Markets activities from local and global perspectives
3. Assist in establishing and developing appropriate and effective internal compliance policies and procedures for any new regulatory requirements and business activities in relation to Global Markets activities
4. Develop compliance monitoring programs and conduct regular reviews, ensuring that all compliance policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are adhered to Global Markets activities.
5. Responsible and coordinate on new product approval process in relation to Global Markets activities and follow up on outstanding issues.
6. Perform trades surveillance and examine traders’ records in relation to Global Markets activities.
7. Liaise with Head Office and other affiliates on implementation of global requirements in relation to Global Markets activities
8. Provide compliance advice on business initiatives relating to Global Markets
9. Attend to ad hoc global or regional projects or prioritized tasks.
10. Assist in the coordination of regional compliance activities as required.
You will have the following skills-
1. University Degree in Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline.
2. 8 years of Global Markets Compliance experience
3. Solid knowledge of Hong Kong regulatory requirements (HKMA and SFC regulations).
4. Excellent experience on global regulatory requirements in relation to Volcker Rules, Dodd Frank, EMIR and MiFID II requirements.
5. Strong English skills including excellent writing skills, with working knowledge of Chinese language is highly preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#6186|