Provide regulatory advice and guidance on rules and regulations. Collaborates with other business units to review compliance issues in order to address and meet regulatory or business changes. Develops, reviews and enforces the compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies. Conducts regular compliance reviews, complaint investigations and internal compliance trainings. Liaise with regulators, including HKMA, SFC and IA, etc, handle regulators’ enquiries and information request.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Business Law or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years banking experience in compliance or risk management;
- Exposure in China financial institutions with relevant compliance experience is highly preferable;
- Substantial knowledge in regulatory requirements relating to banking industry;
- Knowledge in Fintech, Regtech and Virtual Bank industry will be an advantage;
- Analytical, proactive, strong organization skills and good team player;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is a plus.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.