Our client is a reputable bank seeking a high caliber candidate to join their Hong Kong Branch.
- Execute the AML/CTF/KYC and Compliance monitoring program in accordance with the Branch and Head Office policies
- Provide advisory supports and training to the business line in relation to the compliance issues, including customer due diligence and AML / CTF / KYC risk management
- Perform AML & regulatory-related compliance review, post transaction monitoring and account opening quality assurance checking
- Prepare internal / external reports to senior management and handle enquiries from regulatory authorities/law enforcement agencies
- Participate in ad-hoc task / project as assigned
- Degree in Accounting, Law, Business or related discipline(s)
- Minimum 8 years' experience in AML and / or banking compliance
- Holder of AAMLP Certification would be an advantage
- Familiar with Banking Ordinance and HKMA guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.