Platinum Management Services Limited
Visit our website: www.platinum-asia.com
We are an Asian financial services group, providing a wide range of financial advisory and stockbroking services to our clients throughout the Asia Pacific Region. We are looking for high calibre candidate for the following position:
- Developing and enhancing an effective compliance infrastructure to accommodate regulatory requirements and mitigate compliance risk.
- To formulate, review and roll-out regulatory compliance related policies and guidelines.
- To understand the group’s businesses / operations and provide advice, interpretation and recommendation on existing and new regulatory compliance requirements to the management
- To provide compliance advisory support in current and new business initiatives.
- To develop and provide compliance training to the staff on a need basis.
- To oversee the company secretarial matters and liaise with local and overseas agents.
- To supervise compliance assistants in performing compliance related tasks.
- To undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
- University graduate in law or accounting degree, with a minimum of 3 years' compliance / audit or accounting experience in the securities and investment banking industry.
- Familiarity with the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance, Money Lenders Ordinance, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance and the rules, codes and guidelines issued by the related regulatory bodies.
- Compliance experience with regulatory bodies is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of investment products.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Good PC skills
- A confident, efficient and effective team player with initiative and able to work independently.
- Ability to exercise judgment, work under pressure and liaise effectively with the front and back offices is essential.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'Job Application - Compliance Officer.
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 2 months may consider that their applications are unsuccessful.