To support our growing business, we are looking for a Compliance Researcher
for PM-International (HK) Ltd.
The Compliance Researcher forms part of the Greater China Compliance Team and will report directly to the Compliance Department in International Headquarters, Luxembourg. Based in our PM-International (HK) Ltd. offices in Hong Kong, the Compliance Researcher will be responsible for identifying the risk and compliance responsibilities in Hong Kong and work close together with the team in PM-International (China) Co. Ltd. Duties & responsibilities
• Revise corporate and internal policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
• Monitor and review the performance of the Corporate Compliance Program and related activities on a continuing basis.
• Report Compliance Infringements on various e-commerce platforms
• Browse for potential infringements online
• Support the development of compliance cases
• Support the officers with warning letters and other documents
• Support and monitor our social media for health claims
• Maintain a legal data base and report weekly to Compliance Officer for Asia Pacific on compliance issues.
• Help prepare presentations and reports on key performance indicators.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and report corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
• Liaise and assist with the International Headquarters Compliance Department and the Compliance Team in PM-International (China) Co. Ltd as appropriate.
• Consult with the Compliance Officer for Asia Pacific as needed to resolve difficult compliance issues.
• Ensure proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
• Effectively monitor and follow-up applicable laws and updating procedures and templates accordingly.
• Support the company’s growing initiatives to utilize social media.
• Collaborate with other departments within the company and the subsidiary to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
• Participate and lead (when required) specific working groups or projects implementing new regulations given by International Headquarters.
• Provide guidance or training to Team Partners and employees on the updates of the Corporate Policies.
• Assist with translations of legal documents.
• Draft proposals and communicating with local/international consultants.
• Handle miscellaneous task for the subsidiary and International Headquarter if needed and informed.
• Additional requirements as directed by Management to support departmental initiatives. Job requirements / Qualifications
• Ideally university degree in law or any relevant degree.
• Fresh (law) graduate will be considered as well.
• Any kind of compliance / legal experience gained from MNC.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese; both spoken and written.
• Efficient and able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Immediately available is preferred. Package
• 5-days week
• 13th month pay
• Flexible working hours
• Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary via email at Apply Now About PM-International (HK) Limited
PM-International was founded in 1993 and is one of Europe’s largest direct marketing companies for heals, wellness and beauty products. We are distributing our high-quality nutrition supplements (FitLine) and cosmetics (FitLine med and FitLine skin series) in over 38 countries. Our products are not available in retail, but via Internet, from our distributors or in our Direct Sales Centers. PM-International AG is not listed on the stock exchange, instead it’s a family-run company, which has its headquarters in Luxembourg. PM-International (HK) Limited has been established in 2008 and supports the distribution of our high-quality nutrition supplements and cosmetic products in Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.