Our client is recruiting operator(s) for their data-centre in Hong Kong, to sustain the growing number of large-scale IT projects. The candidate will work as a large technical team, providing quality services to contribute continuous business objectives.
• Conducts daily operation tasks that will support all call handling, network equipment monitoring, backup, batch processing, report printing and distribution
• Operate the infrastructure and computers via central console, on-line or remote terminal
• Execute recovery procedures, and perform system restart
• Maintain records of machine performance and production
• Record equipment problems and place service calls
• Manages and supervises computer operators to perform the computer operations tasks
• Operate input/output devices such as tape drives and printers
• Prepares problem reports and other operational documentation
• Drive problem analysis and resolution for incidents that affects infrastructure operations
• Perform Infrastructure monitoring and forwarding alerts
• F.5 or above
• Strong self-motivation with good interpersonal skill and ability to work independently
• Willingness to perform shift duties, including overnight shifts and shifts on holidays
• Strong team player with good communication skill
• Hands-on experience in HP Unix and Microsoft platform is an advantage
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for a senior position; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.