This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Ensuring that the quality of works and materials on site meets with the specified requirements;
• Monitoring and educating the workforce to work safely; and
• Maintaining comprehensive daily work records and preparing progress reports.
• Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering or other related disciplines
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the site supervision of large multi-disciplinary E & M projects. Degree holder with at least 4 years’ experience will also be considered
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
• Candidates who do not possess the specified academic qualification and/or have less relevant experience may be considered as Assistant Construction Superintendent.
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 11 June 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||TRD18-0250-02 (CT3114536-01#0172)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.