- Provide recruitment support to assigned team including searching, analyzing, presenting valuable information and suitable candidates based on the project requirements
-Assist Consultants to conduct research on position related industry, market information and candidates and leads generation
-Utilize company resources, different channels and cold calling to collect and verify candidates information
- Conduct phone interview with candidates and present profiles to consultants according to assignments requirements
- Bachelors Degree holder (Fresh Graduates welcome)
-Possess a strong passion in Recruitment and the Executive Search business
-Result-driven, well-disciplined, proactive, eager to learn and with a can-do attitude
- A good team player who can also work independently and under pressure
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and with good telephone manner
-Excellent command of both spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
* Candidates with more experience would be considered as Associate Consultant/Consultant
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3122941-01#3106|
With offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Beijing, and a focus in the financial sector in Asia, we are a dedicated executive search firm with experienced consultants with the depth of experience not only as a recruiter but as a professional, we have been committed in building an excellent network of clients and contacts all over Asia.