Are required by a leading risk advisory consultancy firm which is one of the most active market players in the Hong Kong capital market, specializing in providing a wide range of consultancy services, e.g. risk advisory, internal control, compliance advisory, financial due diligence, IT system review, and forensic accounting, etc. to its clients, including IPO listing candidates and listed companies, in a highly diversified portfolio of different industry exposures.
Due to its rapid business expansion and development, it is looking for ambitious high calibre candidates to help achieve its business development targets. We provide in-house training and on-the-job training to the successful applicants. Fast-track career growth route will be offered to those highly committed incumbants.
- Trilingual fresh graduates in any discipline, preferably with major/minor in accounting, finance, law, management and information system;
- Excellent report writing skills in both English and Chinese (with excellent public examination results in English and Chinese, i.e. grade 5 or above in both English and Chinese);
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must;
- Knowledge of any other language would be an advantage;
- Analytical mind with innovative thinking;
- Willing to travel and ability to work diligently and independently under pressure;
- Expected to report duty in mid-2018.
Baker Tilly Hong Kong is a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specialising in providing clients with a range of integrated services. Our firm is driven by 300 directors and professional staff based in Hong Kong.
We offer a great place to commence a career in business. Please forward your CV with your application form and copy HKDSE Result Certificate to the Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now".
Selected candidates will be invited for test and/or interview. Consultant Trainees commence soon after graduation.
Applicants who have submitted an application but failed to get a response can deem that they have failed the screening process and that their application has been deleted from our database immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will used strictly in accordance with the Baker Tilly Hong Kong privacy statement.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#2777|