Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Contact Centre Global Standards and Control Assistant Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead, control and manage the improvements required to enhance Contact Centre risk awareness, control and monitoring
- Maintain and upkeep a high standard in Contact Centre from risk perspectives to meet all internal, external policies, and regulatory requirements
- Manage and partner with relevant teams to close all gaps in relation to deviation on FIM
- Drive mitigation actions and lead overall improvement plan for any gaps identified via staff cases, and or via different lines of defense
- Lead and support staff conduct agenda to improve staff performance on the right thing to do
- Collaborate with all risk stewards and relevant stakeholders beyond Contact Centre to align all risk initiatives in relation to contact centre
- Collaborate and govern offshore Global Services Centre to lead, control and manage the improvements required to enhance Contact Centre risk awareness, control, monitoring, and staff conduct agenda
- Support the implementation of group or Retail Banking and Wealth Management led risk initiatives
- Provide regular update to Contact Centre management
- Collaborate and support different Contact Centre functions on risk consultancy and align with risk stewards
- Govern the quality of work delivered by less experienced staff
- Represent Contact Centre to join the risk initiative meeting event run by Global Contact Centre Business or Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to deliver business requirements in collaborative mode
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant business discipline an advantage
- Fair understanding of contact centre and retails banking dynamics
- Ability to work effectively with remote offshore teams from different locations or countries
- Open minded attitude and flexible to change are the prerequisites
- Capacity to coordinate a wide variety of solutions, bringing a breadth of experience to the business while seeing the wider implications at all stages
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Always carry a positive attitude and ability to work with different levels of people
- Good planning and prioritization skills
- Good time and stress management skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving capacities
- Proven judgmental skills in identifying and resolving problems
- Effective in both spoken and written communication in Chinese and English, good interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CKWN
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited