With drive and agility, we transform.
You can enjoy:
- 5-day work week
- 16 days annual leave
- Special leaves (birthday leave, anniversary leave, marriage leave, etc.)
- Competitive salary and Discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive medical & life insurance
- Friendly working environment with dynamic and talented team members
- Smart and casual attire
- Learning and development opportunities
- Convenient office located near Quarry Bay MTR station
A typical day in this role:
- Responsible for daily editorial work including research, writing, editing and content management
- Implement content strategy in order to engage our audience and drive traffic to different channels such as travel.
- Work with different teams to fulfill online platform direction.
- Degree holder in Journalism or New media or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in web content editing is preferred
- Strong sense of lifestyle trends in travel would be a distinct advantage
- Good writing skills and language literature
- Have knowledge about social media
- Passionate, self-motivated, self-disciplined and willing to take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in video editing is an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Please send a sample of Chinese writing or portfolio together with your application.