A global technology corporation is seeking a high caliber Contract Manager in the Facilities Service responsible for:
- Manage and oversee all suppliers and contractor arrangements for the premises.
- Manage and recognize the appropriate suppliers, accomplish negotiation, to ensure the deliverables are up at the expected cost & quality.
- Manage the contractors’ performance and identify the service agreements with the technical team to ensure these are requirements are met.
- Manage and ensure the logistics are at required services level.
- Conduct monthly supplier and contractor performance reports.
The successful applicant should possesses:
- Degree in Facilities Management or related disciplines qualification
- Health & Safety Management qualification
- Experience in managing supplier & contractor including identifying, selection, negotiation, monitoring, and reviewing
- Strong knowledge and sense on the requirements on critical services and facilities services suppliers with good negotiation skills
- Experience and knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001 and ISO27001 is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in use of Archibus
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese is a MUST)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.