• Assist in assessing reports and documents e.g. ballpark estimation reports
• Review tender documents, cost estimation and tender analysis report
• Answering owners’ queries
• Prepare the materials to respond the disputes/queris
• A Bachelor’s degree in surveying/construction with not less than 4 years relevant working experience or
• MHKIS/MHKIE/MHKIA with Minimum 2 years relevant experience;
• Experience in renovation project
• Contract-end gratuity
We offer excellent career prospect and competitive package to the right candidate.
Please forward your application with detailed resume stating your salary expected and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]pruden.com.hk.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
(Company web-site: www.pruden.com.hk)
|Job ref no.||CT3113904-01#0044|
|Require to Travel||