− Provide support to new IS/IT Projects
− Change, Problem and Incident Handling
− Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
− Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
− Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on majority of followings areas:
- Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above) cluster and Always-on o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above) and clusters
- Microsoft Azure support including IaaS, PaaS, APIM, etc.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 or above o VMware virtualization platform
- System Programming skill using PowerShell, shell script, etc.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experiences in IT Infrastructure and end-user support.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Possession of related IT certification is an advantage.
Please send your full CV in English Word format by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.