Working period: From now to December 2019
The incumbent will support new uniform project for the Park by sourcing and ordering uniforms, monitoring warehouse inventory, conducting regular uniform inspection and coordinating uniform laundry.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in garment industry
- Diploma or above in related discipline
- Experience in uniform industry is advantage
- Good knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint and Words
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Willing to work on shifts including weekend and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Part time/ Short-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0012|