Control Engineer & Senior Control Engineer
* Focus on electro-mechanical system motion and process control
* Develop advanced motion control algorithm to achieve submicron precision motion
* Develop the machine diagnostic and prognostic mechanisms for mechatronic system
* Improve the process performance of semiconductor packaging machinery
* Bachelor/ Master/ PhD Degree with specialization in Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, Mechatronics, or relevant disciplines
* Control engineering fundamentals in classical and modern control methodologies
* Enjoy tackling technical challenges of providing creative solutions to complex engineering system
* Candidate possesses one or more of the following competencies is preferred:-
- Hands-on experience in time domain and frequency domain instrumentation, e.g. scope, dynamic signal analyzers, modal analysis, laser sensors, accelerometer, etc.; or
- Familiar with system analysis and system modeling, particularly mechanical servo, system dynamics, vibration, thermal process, motor, sensors and drive system; or
- Experience in robust control and adaptive control; or
- Proficient in MATLAB, C/C++ and real-time computer system; or
- Experience in machine learning and data analysis
* A good hands-on problem solver, with analytical mind and attention to details
* Good command of English is a must
* Good command of Mandarin is preferred
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.