- Form 5 graduate or above with 5 major subjects passes in HKCEE;
- at lease 2 years' law firm experience in conveyancing field;
- handle full set of conveyancing file and work independently;
- handle all stamp (include e-stamp), registration and return title deeds to banks/clients;
- good comment of spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin an asset
- proficiency in PC operation including Chinese Word Processing;
- self-motivated, hard-working and willing to work under pressure;
- responsible with good interpersonal and communication skills, and
- IMMEDIATELY available preferred.
We offer good salary package, pleasant working environment and 5-day week.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 12th Floor, 9 Des Voeux Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong or apply by clicking Apply Now. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
(Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5328|