Job Summary :
1. To help ensure smooth and efficient operation of the allocated section
2. Responsible for efficient control, stocking, dispensing and security of all commodities used.
3. Ensure production of all food is completed to the members satisfaction and to the standards required by the company.
4. Striving to delight or members and guests each and every time.
Major duties and responsibilities
1. To recommend improvements and changes to the immediate Section Head.
2. To work towards achieving agreed objectives and targets.
3. To promote a helpful and professional image to the client and colleagues.
4. To give full co-operation to any member requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
5. To ensure members needs are anticipated to enhance service quality and thus, client satisfaction.
6. To ensure accurate and regular communication is taking place departmentally and interdepartmentally complying with the club policies on departmental meetings.
7. Supervise accurate preparation of guest meals ensuring standards are maintained and developed.
8. To ensure that all raw materials, supplies and Sundry items are ordered and stored correctly, maintaining high quality stock rotation and stock levels, control, security thus avoiding unnecessary wastage and ensuring expenditure is within budget and preventing stock shortages.
9. To help ensure safety and hygiene standards maintained.
10. To maintain satisfactory security of all company assets, cash, stock, equipment, fixtures and premises.
11. To deal with members complaints or problems immediately and to take the necessary remedial action. Report any serious complaints, actions or problems to the kitchen management without delay.
12. To train and develop all junior staff to company standards and participating in any training or career promotion development recommended by management.