- Assist Director in development and implementation of corporate communication strategy, including website, graphic design, intranet and digital channels to support the goals and objectives of the business
- Participate in, co-ordinate and monitor the production and distribution process of all public announcement, financial reports, corporate presentation and other IR/PR materials
- Track and monitor corporate messaging to ensure consistency and achieve company corporate communication objectives
- Respond to investors’ enquiries on phone, email and face-to-face meetings
- Arrange and take part in IR activities including IR meetings, road show and the like
- Write industry reports, IR reports, organize IR and PR schedules
- Work closely with other teams on various event logistics and project planning tasks
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Corporate Development Director
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication s or Business Administration
- At least 5 - year working experience in related field, preferably i n corporate communications gained from a listed company environment
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Good organization skills , ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A team player – p leasant and mature manner with strong interpersonal skills to work with people with different culture and high degree of integrity
- Flexibility to work long hours when needed, occasional travelling required
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interest parties, please send an email by clicking "Apply Now" for further information.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.