Our client, a rapidly expanding financial institution licensed under the SFO to conduct Type 6 regulated services, is looking for several Corporate Finance candidates (Analyst / Associate / AVP / VP / Director) (All levels) for their IPO team.
- Handle IPOs including performing due diligence work, reviewing and commenting on the prospectus, listing application documents, carrying out industry research, site visits and investor road show
- Involve in a wide range of other corporate finance transactions (e.g. spin-offs, M&As, compliance advisory, restructuring and other fund raising activities)
- Assist in deal sourcing and execution to ensure clients requests and regulatory requirements are met
- Prepare financial analysis, feasibility studies, listing documents and presentations
- Manage and cooperate with various internal and external parties as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities
- Carry out compliance advisory works including but not limited to review the annual reports, interim reports, drafts of contracts and agreements, announcements and circular
- Keep abreast of corporate developments, rules and regulations
- Support management and assist in any ad-hoc projects assigned
- University degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other Business-related subjects
- Hong Kong SFC Type 6 current license holder is preferred
- Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA is an advantage
- Experience in Big4 firm is also an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, preferably with IPO/M&A execution experience
- Fresh graduates will also be considered for the junior position
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules, Takeovers code and relevant rules and regulations
- Outgoing, mature, well-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player, hardworking, responsible and willing to do frequent business travelling
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complicated ideas clearly and concisely in writing
- Strong analytical, good communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese & English, fluency in Putonghua
Competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your resume with present and expected salary to us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.