Our client, a rapidly expanding financial institution licensed under the SFO to conduct Type 6 regulated services, is looking for several Corporate Finance candidates (Manager / VP level) for their IPO team.
- Review and supervise SFC Type 6 regulated activities
- Lead the projects and activities of corporate finance transactions (mainly IPO) and advisory services
- Perform due diligence, project evaluation and financial modeling
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, rules and regulations and company policy and procedures
- Formulating, reviewing and updating the company operation procedures and liaise with SFC if necessary
- Keep abreast of all relevant industry regulatory guidelines and codes
- Ad-hoc duties upon request
- University degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other Business-related subjects
- Hong Kong SFC Type 6 current license holder
- Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA is an advantage
- Experience in Big4 firm is also an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, preferably with IPO/M&A execution experience
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules, Takeovers code and relevant rules and regulations
- Outgoing, mature, well-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player, hardworking, responsible and willing to do frequent business travelling
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complicated ideas clearly and concisely in writing
- Strong analytical, good communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese & English, fluency in Putonghua
Competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your resume along with a deal list with present and expected salary to us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.