Our client, a top tier international law firm is seeking a Paralegal to be part of the corporate and capital market team, with focus on IPO related matters. You will work within an already established team with excellent exposure and an attractive remuneration package.
- Assist with various tasks for HK IPO transactions
- Conduct legal research, handle various legal documentation and contracts
- Assist with due diligence reports
- Handle translations and first drafts
- Provide full spectrum legal support to Partners
- Degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate or capital market areas within law firms
- Native / Fluent Mandarin with fluency in English essential
- Good understanding of HK IPO requirements and working procedures required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work under pressure
If this sounds like an ideal fit, please get in touch and send your CVby clicking Apply Now. Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7582|
Eximius was founded in 2008 to supply expert talent to the financial services, corporate services and legal sectors. Our approach has allowed us to enjoy superior market performance since inception.
Today we are an established specialist search and selection firm, supporting an enviable client list across the globe. We operate from our offices in the UK and Hong Kong, enabling global mobilisation for our clients and candidates.