We are a dynamic team consisting of young and motivated individuals who are passionate about technology and capital markets, as well as driven to expand our business in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive corporate salesperson to manage and grow revenue and market share.
- Manage, retain, and grow revenue, responsible for new sales and accountable for service performance
- Generate leads, set up client meetings, and make sales pitches
- Prepare proposals catered to specific clients based on their specific needs
- Develop sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Work closely across in-house project management, design, and development teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of digital solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Initiate business partner development and relationship as needed
- Assist with high severity client requests or issue escalations as needed
Note: Detailed product knowledge and sales training will be provided on the job, but interest in digital projects, digital communications, investor relations, compliance and capital markets preferred.
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder
- 5+ year(s) of sales or new business development or accounts management experience, 3+ years(s) B2B experience requested, IR and compliance field experience preferred
- Strong selling, business development, communication, and analytical skills
- Solid written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin preferred)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- A hard worker with an outgoing personality
- Team player
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.