As our Corporate Services Associate, you'll be supporting the B2B efforts and securing contracts with businesses who are looking for a long-lasting partnerships across a range of services.
What you'll be doing:
- Play a key role in developing an entrepreneurial, proactive, high-intensity culture in honestbee
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business
- Experience in B2B sales and involve in the food and beverage/FMCG industry with a desire to sign corporate clients for our corporate Food/Groceries delivery services
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts
- Lead corporate services team to ensure quality services are delivered to corporate clients
- Overseeing the day to day management of the corporate services team
- Manage client portfolios; meet targets of account retention, development and maintenance
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance productivity, quality, employee performance
- Review and prepare accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Analysing existing approaches and making changes where appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working in a senior business development role for a similar company / industry
- Previous corporate client / account development and management experience strongly preferred
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent and have at least 3 years related working experience
- Strong network within the market that you are able to tap on
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed
- You challenge the status quo
- You have a strong work ethic, great multitasking skills and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can effectively collaborate and coordinate with these team
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You understand our business in details and how what you do help it grow
- You understand Hong Kong Market
- Fluent English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin is a plus
Interested parties, please apply with full resume by clicking Apply Now.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#3478|
honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!