• University graduates, preferably in Company secretarial studies, accounting, finance, or related disciplines but not compulsory
• 1 – 3 years’ Company secretarial and / or admin / accounting experience, preferably in professional firms
• Computer literate, including proficiency in Microsoft Office in English & Chinese (Knowledge / experience in using CSA software preferred)
• Good communication skill in both English and Cantonese (Good command of Mandarin preferred)
• Student member of HKICS preferred but not compulsory
• Proven initiative, organization ability to work in teams
• Paid study leave
• Examination leave
Please send your resume with present salary and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by clicking the below button - Apply Now. (Selected applicants will be notified by phone for interview arrangement within three weeks.)
Our website is www.nacs.com.hk. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7555|
NACS is a leading international corporate services provider with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Ningbo specially in providing International clients and Chinese clients with a wide range of dedicated corporate services. We offer an attractive remuneration package, and distinctive career prospects in a nurturing atmosphere. Our continuing growth and expansion offer excellent opportunities.