• Good communication skills to greet and understand customer needs
• Manage the visual display of products and keep the store front tidy
• Stock maintenance and help out with daily store operations
• Flexible shifts 5 days a week
• Previous experience in the retail sales industry
• Native Cantonese speaker, good command in English and Mandarin
• Able to adapt to new environments quickly
• Friendly personality and unafraid to approach customers
• Compensation for company clothes (up to $5500 twice per year)
• Staff discount
• Double Pay
• 14 days annual leave
• Medical Insurance
If interested, please click ’Apply Now’ button below or send job title and position to whatsapp 90174128 (Miss Tiffany Ng) or contact 3705 7821 directly.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY" or send your resumes to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3117605-01#0130|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.