Be a part of a revolutionary change.
At PMI, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Operations function, thanks to its global scale and drive for innovation, is playing a meaningful role in PMI's business transformation. Our mission is to produce and deliver products to our markets and into the hands of our consumers in a sustainable way. Operation is at the center of a powerful triangle of deep consumer connection, product innovation and executional excellence.
Our people are passionate, determined and innovative. From procurement, to manufacturing and throughout our supply chain, you'll have plenty of opportunities to leave your mark in this transformational journey to deliver better, smoke-free future.
Your 'day to day'
You will be employed under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL) and support the Smoke-Free Products at electronic Product Development Center (ePDC) in Hong Kong. YOU WILL:
1. Provide Strategic Partnership with key functions such as Finance and Engineering to establish, influence and implement multi-year initiatives.
2. Support the evolution of the cost engineering operating model to sustain competitive advantage in our products and organization
3. Ensure that upgrade projects reflect a strong value proposition to consumers at the best production cost possible The impact of this role stems from three key pillars:
Strategic Cost Management -
(i) Work closely with Finance to influence and track productivity targets
(ii) Present and acquire approval for price forecasts and strategy from CPO and VP Electronics Ops
(iii) Drive DTx(Design to Value/ Design to cost)processes with NPS to identify key areas of optimization, reduction and collaborate with Category and NPS Teams for discussion and implementation
Cost Engineering 2.x -
(i) Support the set up Center of Excellence to support Electronics Procurement and the wider Procurement community where relevant
(ii) Drive and install (where necessary) key Governances for multi-year productivity pipeline building (incl. Cycle Reviews, TCO, DTx)
Value Engineering & Analysis -
(i) Co-lead DFx workshops with NPS, focusing on achieving the right balance between customer value and cost for upgrade projects
(ii) Collaborate with ODMs to ensure full BOM transparency and promote and assess supplier-led innovation
(iii) Develop and promote key tools and processes to continuously improve the value engineering process (e.g. robust fact base, clean-sheet template, value stream mapping, balanced scorecard)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Engineering, Economics, or Finance
- Minimum 10 years or above working experience in project management, with ability to lead development / improvement of Project Management tools and process
- Consultancy background is desirable
- Experience in electronics or plastics / metals industry and contract manufactures is required
- Experience developing automated cost models, cost database, cost factors, and/or cost estimating relationships is a plus
- Network, database, information systems, or software development understanding is advantageous
- Proven track record to develop strategic initiatives & strong presentation skills
- Consistently displays a customer centric approach to work and highly adaptable to changes and ambiguity
- Creative thinker that is able to anticipate changes and produce solutions
- Comfortable to work in dynamic cross-functional teams and in a multi-cultural environment
- Advance proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Project Management and working knowledge of Tableau / Power BI is desirable
- Fluent English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the talents who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
Philip Morris International:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in over 180 markets. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a better choice than continuing to smoke. PMI's smoke-free product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. For more information, see our PMI (https://www.pmi.com/
) website. Our priority is to attract, support and keep with us diverse and unique individuals. Our global workforce of more than 71,000 people is one of our greatest strengths and the key to our success as a company. Our employees speak more than 80 languages and come from all corners of the world. PMI has been certified by the Top Employers Institute as a Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year. Representing 3 regional certifications: Europe, the Middle East, and Africa in recognition of the high standards of excellence in our working environment and the exceptional development opportunities we offer
PMI is an equal opportunity employer
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.