- Provide service to the customers courteously
- Assist the daily shop operations
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of restaurant
- At least 1-year of relevant experience
- Good communication skill, team player
- Willing to learn and passionate about the job
- Fair in spoken English
9 hours straight shifts
- 6:30am - 3:30pm (must be able to arrive at 6:30am) and 12:30pm - 9:30pm
- 1 hour meal break
Work location : Wong Chuk Hang, Mid-levels, Tsim Sha Tsui, Wanchai, Sai Ying Pun
Performance Bonus, on-the-job training, meal allowance, medical insurance, recommendation bonus, 12 days of paid annual leave, marriage leave & bereavement leave
We offer excellent career development opportunities and attractive salary to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or contact Ms Yu at 2307 1388.
|Require to Travel||
Maison Eric Kayser is a fast growing company, operating 12 cafe/bakery/pastry shops in Hong Kong, and planning to open more in the coming years.
Our all day dining cafes and retail shops serve high quality French bread and pastries, locally roasted coffee and handcrafted beverages, gourmet lunch and cooked food. As we are growing at fast pace, we are constantly on the look out for new talents to reinforce the team. Strong sense of hospitality, great team spirit and attention to details are the qualities we are looking for when hiring.