• English & Chinese copywriting & editing
• Maintain consistent editorial tone and manner, quality of writing in day to day operations
• Craft creative, punchy and compelling copy across digital platforms (Blog, Website, Social Media, eDM, etc.)
• Conduct research and create compelling and SEO-friendly blogs for our brand, use keywords effectively and keep up with Google’s latest algorithm change
• Create a content marketing and blogging calendar which fits in with industry events and trends
• Proofread and ensure all copy meets the brand’s style and tone of voice
•An excellent storyteller
•Native English and fluency in Cantonese is a must
• Excellent Chinese writing/editing, communication, and research skills are essential
• University degree in Journalism, Translation, Creative Media, Arts, English, Public Relationship, Communication, or equivalent
• Experience of multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet)
• Good understanding of user experience, web best practice and updated SEO knowledge
• Energetic initiative, detail-minded, creative, able to think out of the box to propose new creative ideas
• Passion for digital marketing industry and sensitivity of social media trends
• Extremely sharp writing and grammar skills, and sound editorial judgment
• Fresh graduates with high potential will also be considered
Perks & Benefits:
•5 Days Work
•Birthday leaves & Extra paternity leaves
•Social mixers & events
•Exclusive deals and discounts with partnered vendors across F&B, Beauty, Gym & Many More!
If your current job is boring where little or no innovation / new ideas ever move forward, do something for yourself by submitting your resume and porfolio if available.
Come join this well-funded, disruptive, fast growing, innovative company and make an impact with us!
|Job ref no.||P1 S&M 70% / 30% P2 (CT3115882-01#0049)|
|Require to Travel||
DASH is a Hong Kong based, venture capital backed technology enabled accommodation provider targeting discerning millennials travellers. We are a group of successful tech entrepreneurs & industry leading 5-star hoteliers operating Dash Suites, Dash Coliving and Dash Hotels. We also run a premium accommodation platform BlackDoors.com.
Our mission is to use technology, sharing economies and 5-Star hospitality to create hassle-free, cost efficient, hotel-like fully serviced accommodation options in the world’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
There are currently over 500 units in Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay, Wanchai, Central, Quarry Bay and Jordan across our portfolio of businesses. With our landlord partners and unique “asset-light" business model, our apartments inside modernized historical residential buildings are rapidly expanding into other vibrant neighborhoods and soon into other regions around the world.
For more information please visit us at www.dashsuites.com