Roles and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the creative team to develop ideas for advertising campaigns
- Interpret client’s brief, doing background research, and come up with creative ideas.
- Responsible for writing, naming, editing, and proof reading of marketing materials
- Provide accurate translations for different projects
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in languages, communications, marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in copywriting in advertising agency
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong sense of responsibility, mature, detail-minded and self-motivated
- Able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
* Application without portfolio will not be considered
Interested candidates please send your resume, portfolio, expected salary and available date in one pdf.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.