- Content design for e-Learning / Blended learning packages for corporate clients Support pre-sales activiti es, e.g. brain storming, presentation, etc
- Understand clients’ requirements
- Perform analysis to meet clients’ training needs
- Determine instructional design strategies
- Develop storyboards and write scripts
- Work with the Project Manager & Developers to coordinate, monitor and QA the multimedia production
- University graduate, major in Education, Language or Translation preferable
- Creative and self-disciplined
- Experience in planning and developing training materials
- Experience in multi-media production
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good I.T. knowledge
- Good in Spoken & Written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Please send detailed resume, current & expected salary, available date with work samples in word format by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.