Review and ensure the completeness and correctness of syndicated / commercial loan documents and operational matters. Ensure compliance with guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements. Revise internal guidelines and documents according to regulatory updates. Manage and motivate team members to properly perform routine and ad hoc works. Coach, mentor and develop team members; co-ordinate with internal and external parties for providing quality loan services to clients.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years working experience in handling syndicated / commercial loans documentation / operation / administration with at least 2 years experience at managerial level;
- Good understanding of bank lending laws and regulations in Hong Kong;
- Good leadership, problem-solving, communication and time management skills;
- Able to work with high accuracy and under pressure;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Execution Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.