Perform impairment assessment and stress testing according to IFRS 9 requirement, compile regular and ad hoc credit risk MIS reports for analysis. Formulate policies and procedures to facilitate impairment related process, participate in credit risk management system implementation project and UAT to enhance the relevant system for the bank.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years experience in credit risk management;
- Well-versed with IFRS 9 impairment requirement, experience in applying relevant regulations on impairment assessment in practice is preferable;
- Hands-on experience of database management and statistical computer applications including SAS, SQL, MS Excel, Access, Hyperion and Bloomberg is preferable;
- Analytical, independent with good communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Monitoring Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.